School is back in full swing and I am exhausted already. Between being a full-time student, having various leadership roles, and job hunting (which is a full time job in itself), I find myself either super late or super early.
I know that I must cherish this time. UM SPH is a special place.
I am looking forward to many great things this semester:
- The 26th Annual PHSAD Minority Health Conference, which will focus on the importance of effectiveness and best practices of HIV/AIDS prevention among youth. To register, please go here: http://tinyurl.com/umphsadconference2013
- Expanding quality improvement project opportunities for IHI Open School Members
- Completing what I hope will be my terminal degree
- Beginning my career and truly becoming a change agent
- Restaurant Week in Ann Arbor
- Enjoying the rest of my time as a student
- Learning as much as I can and utilizing every resource that I have not used in the past
- Whatever else may come
What are you looking forward to this semester?